Me

My photo
I am laughing through pain. That's right. I am laughing at my pain. Oh wait - this really does hurt.

Search

Google
Brooklynn's on Wellsphere
Wellsphere's Health Maven
Wellsphere - Health Knowledge Made Personal

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ouch

It's my week to get a migraine and I have been fighting one off since Monday. It won today.

I was good. I have taken my rescue medicine at the first hint, my muscle relaxers at night and I have been resting. Last night it would not stop. Anything I took didn't work and as of now it has only mildly subsided....except when I move around.

I really hate this. Not a mild dislike, but I hate it. There is never an ok time for a migraine to hit and it has me so freaked out that the slightest headache and I fear one coming on. Of course, the fires in Southern California do not help the situation at all.

No comments: