Me

My photo
I am laughing through pain. That's right. I am laughing at my pain. Oh wait - this really does hurt.

Search

Google
Brooklynn's on Wellsphere
Wellsphere's Health Maven
Wellsphere - Health Knowledge Made Personal

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Off to the Races!

I am off to Indiana, but not to see the races. We are headed off to spend some time with Chris' family. I am actually excited because I love his grandmother and she is one of the main reasons we are going.

So, wish me luck on remaining headache free!

p.s. still off caffeine and drinking this fabulous green and cranberry tea. It's from Trader Joes and it is fabulous!! I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

deborah said...

how was your trip? did you handle the noise and travel well?

Anonymous said...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/08/16/why-migraines-strike.aspx?source=nl


Here is an article from Mercola. He is one of my favorite sources for natural healthy options.