Me

My photo
I am laughing through pain. That's right. I am laughing at my pain. Oh wait - this really does hurt.

Search

Google
Brooklynn's on Wellsphere
Wellsphere's Health Maven
Wellsphere - Health Knowledge Made Personal

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Disappointment

So, I am cruising along for 4 wonderful days with no headache. Awesome!! What a strange sensation to feel normal. It was so beautiful I can't even put it into words. And then....came my periord and everything was ok for that day. Optimism was becoming the norm. Then I woke up the following morning with the dreaded evil thoughtless migrain. Mother b****es!!!! Why me??? It stayed with me through the entire Thanksgiving holiday. So, while my loves ones were enjoying each others company I was medicated and miserable.

After Saturday I was ok, but the disappointment still lingers. My daily headaches have diminished and for that I am thankful. The botox really seems to have assisted with that. I now will be looking to see if altering my birthcontrol will assist. Keeping my fingers crossed again.

No comments: